Furey Marathon Training Group
Have you been thinking about running the Boston Marathon but have no idea where to start? Do you want to take your marathon training to the next level and need an experienced coach to get you there? Are you trying to qualify?
The Furey Marathon Training program coupled with Joint Ventures is your path to successfully running the Boston Marathon. John Furey has 15+ years of training amateur and charity runners to not only complete the Boston Marathon, but exceed their expectations.
- 17 weekly, Boston Marathon designed and coordinated, long runs with water, Gatorade, and snacks provided starting from Joint Ventures’ Kenmore Square office in December.
- 11 hill runs starting in January from the Boston Common.
- Weekly email updates from John.
- Questions answered and training program assistance available anytime. Email John!
- Travel coordination for long runs — Bus for 21 mile run.
- The camaraderie of running with over 100 other amateur marathoners.
- A complimentary injury screen by a licensed Joint Ventures’ Physical Therapist. Email Joint Ventures to schedule.
- A complimentary 30 minute strength training session focused on runner specific exercises by a Joint Ventures’ Personal Trainer. Email Joint Ventures to schedule.
- Runner support, post run Q&A, and more compliments of Joint Ventures throughout the program!
Location: Weekly Saturday morning distance runs starting in December depart Joint Ventures’ Kenmore Square office. Licensed physical therapist will be on hand to perform injury screens.
Weekly Tuesday evening hill runs starting in January depart from the Boston Common.
Cost: This 17 Week Program is ONLY $100 for charity runners and $120 for non-charity runners.
Please make payment arrangements directly with John. You can email him here.